Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable chatting with clients, coworkers, and other members of the installation team about the graphics and the install process.
- Ability to use a smartphone on the go, and accessing email, calendars, and maps to prepare for upcoming jobs and to communicate with your team. It will be your responsibility to stay on top of upcoming work and coordinate with the project managers on your team for best scheduling.
- Maintain a very clean jobsite and work area; clean up after yourself, and keep tools and supplies organized. You may be tasked with ordering and upkeep of install supplies.
- Feel comfortable working with others on the jobsite, and recognizing strengths to successfully complete an installation. Mentor others and offer advice on best practices.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and feel comfortable driving and parking a vehicle, and maintain routine service.
- Must have experience with graphic installations. Please show us your portfolio – we’d love to see some examples of work you’ve personally installed.
- Must have schedule flexibility: could include early morning, late evenings, or weekend work.
- Must have familiarity with ladders, construction tools such as power drills and levels; carpentry knowledge a plus
- Lift certification or Installation Certification from a reputable brand
- Experience with wet and dry application methods
If you are interested in this position, please apply via LinkedIn!