Our graphics installation team works directly with production and sales departments to plan and execute installation of large graphics.
• Experience in installation of graphics, vinyl banners and signage.
• Experience in window/store front displays.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Candidate must be detail orientated with an eye for quality control.
• Must be able to take and follow instruction from customer and/or supervisor well.
• Self-starter who can work independently, as well as with a team, with minimal direction.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-pace, deadline driven environment.
• Able to work in various work environments and weather conditions.
• Flexibility in work hours.
• Knowledge of power tools and light carpentry preferred.
• Able to lift/carry objects. Comfortable working on ladders.
• A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required.
• Professional presentation and customer service attitude a must.
• Digital print production and finishing experience a plus.
• Prior installation experience preferred but not required.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.