The graphics installer is responsible for the careful installation of graphics to meet the needs of Cushing customers. This requires careful reading of orders, understanding the proper use of installation tools, best application techniques, and thorough knowledge of various material specs. In addition, the installer must have ability to resolve on-site issues, communicate professionally with customers and colleagues, and have a high commitment to quality. Installer also shows a thorough knowledge of the company’s other production areas and a general grasp of the printing industry. Ability to master teamwork with a positive attitude is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with ColorLab supervisor about best methods to complete installation projects using various tools and techniques.
- Ability to operate a vehicle as well as maintain routine service.
- This installer can perform hands-on training for installers in the correct use of application tools, material tips and techniques.
- Fully understand the written work order as well as the production operating system and how to make adjustments and notes; seek out updated information from Color Project Managers, Sales Project Managers, and CushIQ for most accurate production.
- Frequent evaluation of daily and weekly workload to best determine priority items and manage regular installation schedule to control overtime.
- Confirm completion of upcoming installation projects by checking material, sizing, quality, and overall accuracy.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment and positive attitude.
- Work with team members to facilitate successful completion of graphics for installations; ability to read and understand shared calendars and help resolve scheduling conflicts; ability to assist other departments when needed.
- Supply completion photographs to ColorLab team in a timely manner.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by ColorLab Supervisor.
- High School diploma required, experience with printing graphics preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills to interact with customers as well as ColorLab supervisor and colleagues
- Computer skills to use basic office software, e-mail, calendar, internet
- Schedule flexibility to allow for early morning or after hours installations
- Some lifting required, up to 50 lbs; ability to perform all physical functions needed to complete installation
- Lift certification preferred and ladder familiarity required; construction/carpentry knowledge a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to Catie at email@example.com.