Seeking Color Digital Operator to work in production environment. Operators work directly with customer service and clients to ensure projects are completed on time, to the client’s specifications.
- Must have experience working with and designing in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Experience working in the ONYX rip software is a plus.
- All of our Operators speak with clients daily and must have great Customer Service skills. Communication skills are also needed to schedule installation of graphics with customer, installation crew, and building management.
- Offsite supervision of installations is probable.
- Willingness to cross train and learn multiple roles is a must.
- We require self-starting individuals with a good attitude
- We will require you to prepare files to output large and small format graphics in a highly detail-oriented Commercial environment.
- We prefer staff members who are seeking to move into a leadership role.
- Experience with small format color printers and wide format printing ranging from HP to Epson is preferred.
- Candidates must be thorough, and detail driven
- Willingness and ability to work in a team atmosphere is crucial.
- Will train quick learners – but must be willing and eager to learn.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.