This person will assist with marketing strategies and initiatives that play a key role in the planning, development and communication of Cushing’s products and services.
The Marketing Coordinator will prioritize daily projects and programs while communicating priorities with both internal and external stakeholders. This person will possess strong written communication skills; be organized at all times, detail-oriented, and will be able to successfully manage multiple tasks. Our marketing team consists of a Manager, and a Marketing Coordinator whom work together to help meet our goals and address any new challenges as they arise.
The Marketing Coordinator will also provide coordination and oversight of initiatives with our outside consultants and vendors. These include, but are not limited, to maintaining and originating content on our website and social media, SEO optimization, Link Earning, CRM software and coordination with our outside marketing partners. You will also be responsible for some client contact while assisting our sales team and attend networking events.
- Assist in the development of compelling, integrated marketing communications plans and tactics designed to enhance brand awareness and create product preference
- Write blogs, website content, promotional copy and other content as needed
- Establish and maintain consistency of our branding
- Scrub/update contact databases, pull new prospect lists on a monthly basis and enter contacts into CRM database.
- Work closely with sales and management team to ensure alignment with specific marketing plans
- Generate quality leads for our direct sales team by developing and enhancing marketing touch points
- Generate creative briefs, production schedules, and copy edit
- Plan and coordinate B2B advertising, promotion and sponsorship activities
- Track expenses and accurately assign budget line items
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills – be an effective communicator of value propositions across multiple channels/mediums.
- Demonstrate solid project and time management skills
- Proven ability to manage several assignments simultaneously and to coordinate with multiple stakeholders. Be able to communicate with people at all levels of an organization.
- Be creative and adaptable — Original thinking and creativity; meet challenges with resourcefulness; generate suggestions for improving quality; develop innovative approaches and ideas
- An understanding of digital printing is a plus
- Understanding and proficiency in communications concepts, practices, platforms and branding principles.
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following areas is a plus: Public Relations, Email Marketing, Cross Media Marketing software, HTML, Salesforce, or strong Social Media knowledge.
- Ability to analyze data; develop recommendations and new ideas. Initiate and test new programs that drive sales
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite. Basic knowledge of design programs, such as the Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., InDesign), is advantageous. Please submit resume along with salary requirements. Writing samples a plus. Familiarity with a content management system (CMS) such as WordPress a plus, but not necessary.
Interested? Email our human resources department.